Monday, May 17, 2010

Quick Update



I'm about to head out, hit the air and hopefully, as little volcanic ash as possible.

I confirmed all the pie submissions to the Not So Humble Pie contest via email this afternoon.

That is, the submissions I was able to locate in my email box.

If you did not receive a confirmation email from me today and you submitted a pie, please email me within the next couple days. Occasionally I do miss things in the chaos that is the NSHP-mailbox or they get caught up in my spam filter. To make sure I get the post, please include "Pie Contest" in the subject line.

I'll start posting them soon, possibly one later today, depending on the wifi (and coffee) availability during my layovers.

7 comments:

  1. Random question: what do you do with your yeast starter when you head out on a lengthy trip?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a 'yeast babysitter'.

    One who will keep Mr. Stinky happy and healthy. Otherwise Ms. Humble is going to put the hurt on someone.

    (You know who you are.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. safe flight & have fun I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time! Keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a safe trip! Hopefully the weather over here will start to get more summery in time for your arrival *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails